The campaign targets 18-24 year olds in NSW. This group is particularly at risk as they are less likely to protect their skin from the sun than the general population.
- Melanoma is the most common cancer among young Australians.
- If you could see UV radiation, you would protect your skin.
- Be prepared before you go outdoors.
- Protect your skin in five simple ways: Slip, Slop, Slap, Seek, and Slide.
HOW CAN I SUPPORT THE CAMPAIGN
- An online version can also be viewed at https://www.cancer.nsw.gov.au/prevention-and-screening/preventing-cancer/campaigns/skin-cancer-campaigns/2022-23-arrows-skin-cancer-prevention-campaign-too
- Circulate the campaign toolkit among your staff and networks
- Like and share our campaign social media posts.
- Include our campaign assets in your social media calendar, newsletters and other communications.
For further information about the campaign and how we can work together to prevent skin cancer visit https://www.cancer.nsw.gov.au/protect-your-skin. Or contact us directly at email@example.com